If you have finally decided to be a part of the crypto community by getting your hands on crypto assets that you think have potential, then you should know that you would need either a centralized exchange, a software crypto wallet, or a hardware wallet in order to store your cryptocurrencies and keep them safe. If you do not want to compromise even a bit on the safety and security of your funds, you will have to go with a hardware wallet such as Trezor or Ledger, that stores all your assets offline, keeping them safe from hackers. But if you are on a budget and do not want to spend money on a wallet, you can choose a free soft wallet, allowing you to store your crypto assets offline.
If this is the case, you can check out Exodus, an all-in-one crypto wallet, which is considered one of the best due to the seamless portfolio management system, premium security, and other features. However, you might get confused using the Exodus application when performing functions like adding favorites to your wallet. In this article, we will be discussing everything about Exodus, including how you can add favorites to your Exodus crypto wallet.
What is Exodus, and how is it different from others?
Exodus is a complete and full-fledged crypto wallet service that allows their users to store and manage over 235 cryptocurrencies on their web browser, desktop, mobile, and hardware wallets. The wallet was launched all the way back in 2015, and their main headquarters are in Delaware. One interesting thing about Exodus is that the wallet started with minimal features and support for limited cryptocurrencies. They have grown substantially and are now one of the biggest crypto wallet service providers with the best features.
While other crypto wallets only allow their users to send, receive, or store cryptocurrencies, Exodus also supports buying and storing NFTs, easy access to DeFi exchanges, linking to a hardware wallet, and the use of multiple blockchain networks without any restrictions. But their features do not end here! You can take a look below and find out what are the best features and services of Exodus.
The best features of Exodus wallet
Exodus has a lot of features that can convince you to sign up for the wallet right away. Take a quick look below to find out what they offer.
- More than 235 assets can be stored on the Exodus wallet
- Available on browser extensions, mobile devices, and computers
- Multiple crypto blockchain networks are supported
- Send and receive cryptocurrencies instantly
- Explore, buy, and store NFTs
- Beginner-friendly layout with easy-to-access features
- Real-time fiat value of your cryptocurrencies
- Exchange and monitor cryptocurrencies on the go
- Store your funds offline with the Trezor hardware wallet
- Set up your wallet just as you want
- Good customer support
How to add favorites on Exodus?
You might have gotten a pretty solid idea about the features of Exodus wallet, but you might get tangled a bit when adding a specific asset as your favorite, whether on the app or the desktop application. But do not worry, it is quite a simple process, and you can easily add favorites on Exodus wallet by following the steps below.
- Open the mobile or desktop application and access your dashboard
- Click on the 'Customize dashboard' button, and you will be taken to another screen
- This is where you can add or remove different widgets that could be shown on your dashboard
- Now select the 'Favorites' widget and enable and reorder it as per your preferences. You can either put it on the top, bottom or at the end.
- Now go back to the dashboard and click on the 'Edit' button right next to the Favorites widget.
- A list of different assets will be shown to you, and you can simply tap the checkmark next to each asset to make them available in your Favorites widget.
- This is all you have to do to add favorites on Exodus. The process is quite straightforward and will only take a few minutes to complete.
Does Exodus support popular cryptocurrencies?
Exodus supports over 235 cryptocurrencies, and this includes popular assets like BTC, ETH, and SOL. You don't have to worry about missing out on the hot, trending, and potentially significant coins. Be it BTC, ETH, SOL, ADA, USDT, or BNB; you can hold them all on your Exodus wallet, and even have live and accurate price data displayed all the time.
Is Exodus wallet secure and safe to use?
Exodus wallet has the same security system as all the best crypto software wallets. When signing up for the wallet, you are provided a 12-word seed phrase that you must keep safe, and out of reach from others. If you lose your seed phrase, and you forget your password or lose your device, you will not be able to recover your wallet, losing access to all your stored crypto. Aside from the seed phrase, you have to set a password in order to log in to your Exodus wallet.
But the whole scenario of security changes when it comes to the affiliation of Exodus with Trezor hardware wallets. What you can do here is sign up for a Trezor hardware wallet and connect it with your Exodus account to manage your portfolio or exchange your cryptocurrencies with ease. You can read our review on the Trezor Model One here. Hardware wallets ensure that your funds are stored offline, keeping them ultimately safe from hackers and malware attacks.
If you are looking for a feature-filled crypto wallet that is lightweight, easy to manage, and can be accessed on different platforms, then Exodus is an excellent choice for you. You can easily add favorites right on the dashboard of your Exodus wallet by following the steps mentioned above. Besides that, the support of over 235 cryptocurrencies, a multi-chain network system, easy conversions, and a beginner-friendly layout makes the experience even better for crypto investors.
Marketplacefairness.org provides all its content for informational purposes only, and this should not be taken as financial advice to buy, trade or sell cryptocurrency or use any specific exchange. Please do not use this website as investment advice, financial advice or legal advice, and each individual's needs may vary from that of the author. This post includes affiliate links with our partners who may compensate us.